Submission Guidelines for OER Textbooks
How to Submit a Paper
1. Make sure to submit your work in formats that are optimized for public view, as well as formats which allow others to modify the content (in the spirit of OER.) For example, if you are submitting a textbook, you should submit it in a format optimized for use on a device, such as PDF and/or EPUB, as well as a Word document (or similar) which others can download and modify.
2. Write an abstract or brief description of your submission of no more than 250 words. Identify keywords that describe the content of your submission. An abstract and keywords help others locate your paper when searching the internet or the repository, and also help them understand what subjects or concepts your work covers once they find it.
3. Submit your work using the submission form, completing all required fields, and attaching all applicable files when prompted.
4. You will be receive an email notification when your submission is posted to the repository.
5. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Future Versions and Revisions of Your Submitted Work
If you publish this work or a revised version elsewhere in the future, please send the citation of the new version to firstname.lastname@example.org, so users can be informed about the new version when they view your submission in the repository.
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper on the site, please follow the instructions in How to Submit; however, please specify when you submit the paper that it is a revision of a previously submitted work.