Guide to MS385 Professor Enrique C. Ledesma Escuela Técnica Comercial records
In 1918 the Escuela Comercial Nocturna opened. On September 15, 1934, by unanimous agreement, Professor Don Enrique Ledesma was appointed as the Director of the School. The School, which then had 32 students, was reorganized under the name of "Escuela Técnica Comercial". The School offered short degrees in Accounting and Secretarial Work. These records date 1938 – 1976. The majority of the collection is related to administrative affairs of the Escuela Técnica.